Insulated Cable Sheathing Knife KN-100INS
Price only for registered usersAdd to cart only for registered users
The Insulated Cable Sheathing Knife KN-100INS is designed with a curved blade and insulated handle, and is the perfect tool for slitting or cutting the sheathing off cables without damaging the conductor insulation inside.
It is perfectly suited to safely cut the sheath of the microducts bundles.
Available on backorder
- Dual-component insulated handle is rated for use on live equipment up to 1000V and is compliant with DIN EN 60900 VDE 0682-201:2013-04 standards
- Ultra sharp, dual-sided blade can cut jacket sheath from either side by pushing or pulling the tool through the cable
- Ergonomically designed handle has soft grip for increased comfort and makes it easy to slit and cut sheathing off cables
- Guide shoe on blade tip prevents conductor insulation from being damaged
- Included safety cap and tethering hole allow for easy transport and convenient storage
|Blade Length||1 1/2" (3.81 cm)|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Standards||DIN EN 60900 VDE 0682-201|
|Product Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||8.5 in x 2 in x 1.16 in (21.59 cm x 5.08 cm x 2.95 cm)|
|Weight||0.26 lb (116.224 g)|