Façade Window Cut tool (WST-225)
Price only for registered usersAdd to cart only for registered users
The Façade Window Cut tool is designed to shave a longitudinal access window in round FTTH riser cables and microducts for mid-span access. This riser slitting tool is perfect for making access windows on cables 8 to 14 mm (0.33” to 0.55”) in diameter without damaging the fiber inside.
This tool is perfectly suited to Proximus façade cables.
- Ergonomic handle with overmolded TPR grip provides extra reach to gain mid span access to riser cables in corners or hard-to-reach places
- Lightweight and narrow body can access closely spaced and surface mounted cables
- High carbon steel blade slices through any type of FTTH cable
- Blade requires no adjustments when working with different diameter cables
- Easily replaceable blades can be purchased separately (RST-RB25 replacement blades, pack of 25)
|Cable Type||FTTH Riser|
|Cable Diameter||8.5 mm-14 mm (0.33"-0.55")|
|Head Width||1.18" (30 mm)|
|Dimensions||1.18" x 5.71" x 4.37" (30 mm x 145 mm x 111 mm)|
|Weight||0.13 lb (58.112 g)|